This is too hard and yet a public service.
The problem is that you only get a 3 hour slice and then you have to track 20 layers of channels.
Until 8 pm it looks kinda like this-
7 pm Update!–
- Spike– Band of Brothers starts @ 9 am and continues until 11 pm.
- A&E– Criminal Minds starts @ 8 am and continues until 11 pm when it is interrupted for CSI: Miami and then returns at midnight for 3 more episodes.
- E!– Keeping Up With The Kardashians starts @ 9 am and finishes @ 4 pm with a break between noon and 2 for Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
- Discovery– Deadliest Catch @ 9 am and continues until 3 am.
- TLC– Say Yes To The Dress @ 6 am and continues until 1 am.
- USA– NICS starts @ 6:30 am and stops @ 12:30 for Monk. White Collar starts @ 1:30 and continues until 7.
- SciFi– James Bond starts @ 8 am and continues until 5:30 am.
- FX– That 70s show starts @ 8 am and finishes @ 5 pm.
- Travel– Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmer starts @ 9 am and continues until 8.
- TV Land– Sanford and Son starts @ 9 am and is replaced @ 4 pm by Andy Griffith until 10.
- VH-1- Jump Start starts @ 5 am and continues until 11 am.
- Tru TV– Haunting Evidence starts @ 9 am and is replaced by Forensic Files @ 3 pm until 6 with 6 more episodes from 9 to midnight.
- Food TV– Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives starts @ 2 pm and continues until 11 pm.
- TNT– Charmed from 8 am to 11 am. Law and Order after that until 7. 300 at 8 pm with a repeat at 10
- Bravo– Real Housewives of New Jersey starts @ 8 am and is followed by Goodfellas @ 5 pm with a repeat at 8.
- ESPN– Sports Center 5 am to noon.
- Animal Planet– I’m Alive starts @ 1 pm and is interrupted at 10 pm, 1 am, and 5 am for Pit Bulls and Parolees.