Well, Thanksgiving is starting to pass and programming returning to normal. We still have many Marathons running in some places you might not expect. By the time you read this VH-1 and ESPN will have already started their morning (which I’m beginning to suspect is a feature not a flaw).
We also have some double features-
- ABC Family– Richie Rich and Richie Rich’s Christmas Wish starting at 11 am and going until 3 pm.
- FX– Ice Cube in Are We There Yet and Are We Done Yet from 11 am to 3:30 pm.
- Spike– Lethal Weapon 2 & 3 from 1 pm to 6 pm and double Forrest Gump from 6 pm to Midnight.
- Comedy Central– has Barbershop and Barbershop 2: Back In Business from 2:30 pm to 7 pm.
- Oxygen– is running back to back Legally Blonde from 8 pm to Midnight.
Your ‘regular’ Marathons look something like this-
- ESPN– Sports Center 5 to 10 am.
- VH-1– Jump Start 5 to 9 am. Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy noon to 8 pm.
- MTV– World’s Strictest Parents 6 to 11 am.
- Oxygen– America’s Next Top Model 8 am to 8 pm.
- History– Ice Road Truckers 8 am to 8 pm.
- TV Land– Married With Children 8 am to 6 pm. Roseanne 10 pm to 2 am. Three’s Company 2 to 6 am.
- Discovery– Dirty Jobs 10 am to 3 am.
- MSNBC– Lockup (various varieties) noon to 7 am.
- Tru TV– World’s Wildest Police Videos noon to 6 pm.
- Bravo– America’s Next Top Model noon to 10 pm.
- Disney– Sonny With A Chance 2 pm to 7 pm.
- TLC– What Not To Wear 4 pm to 2 am.
- TV Guide– Look-A-Like 4 pm to 8 pm. My Fair Brady: Maybe Baby 10 pm to 2 am.
- A&E– Criminal Minds 7 pm to 11 pm.
- Nick– George Lopez 10 pm to 6 am.