(Noon – promoted by TheMomCat)
The Democratic Message For 2010
Marc Ambinder, The Atlantic
Apr 28 2010, 7:06 AM ET
“We have more accomplishments to run on than any Party in a long time,” Kaine’s expected to say.
- We’ve gone from recession to recovery.
- We’ve made more progress in the war on terror in the last eight months than was made in the preceding eight years.
- We’ve strengthened our relationships with our allies around the world.
- Two million people or more have jobs today who wouldn’t have without the bold action taken by this President and Democrats in Congress.
- We have the first Latina and only the third woman ever on the Supreme Court.
- We’re using science and fact in policy making instead of ideology and politics.
- We have the most transparent Administration in modern history, with tough ethics standards, and we are wringing the influence of special interests out of the policy making process.
Oh, and Republicans == bad.