Datamining 2.0 : Where are you from?

I guess fell into the role of dataminer–for a while–until people get bored with it.

Results from, “How old Are you?”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Opps, Range = 56 years from 22 to 78 that I know of–some people didn’t want to reveal their age; oculus is either very old, or very young (or just modest…Nayh).

Suggestions for the next question:

Where are you from? (RiaD)
How many sibs? (stormchaser)
What’s yer sign? (stormchaser = Smartass)

Please feel free to give me more ideas for upcoming essays.

This week: “Where are you from.”  I will make categories by population and region.  Any suggestions on the poll, or layout, would be appreciated (I don’t think I need a category for Antarctica).

Thanks for all the responses last week.  I hope you enjoy this as well.

P.S.  I should have said, “Where is your home.”

Is the Pony/Pie/Hide rating system too cutsie?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

78 comments

Skip to comment form

• Boise Lib on October 20, 2007 at 9:33 pm
      Author
    • KrisC on October 20, 2007 at 9:46 pm

but originally from Palos Verdes, CA!
    Peace!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• plf515 on October 20, 2007 at 10:32 pm

they named it twice.

Born and bred in NYC

1. came here short of E-ticket ride height.  American was difficult.  English is easier.

2. I always liked this when pro-wrestlers put this down as where they came from. So, that’s what I use.

Magnifico – From parts unknown…

3. http://www.autonomy.com
    Study it.  Think about it.  Imagine the absolute Satanic profit possibilities.

• Drewsky on October 21, 2007 at 12:06 am

But I kinda like the music.

• robodd on October 21, 2007 at 1:09 am

You mean

originally or where writing from now?

• RiaD on October 21, 2007 at 1:10 am

emphasis on South

coastal SC

here is my street:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4. Living in Tennessee. When I think too hard on it things become surreal.

5. Northeast and New York.  If you hadn’t that would have been by far the biggest category.  Any particular reason why they are separated?  What is Northeast without New York, other than New Engalnd?  What do people from New Jersey check, or do we just assume there are none here?

• nocatz on October 21, 2007 at 2:26 am

uhhhh what was the question again?

• mango on October 21, 2007 at 3:40 am

and raised in the Seattle area.  Auburn.
    I now live in sw Mexico and love it.  I have lived here for five years.

• Temmoku on October 21, 2007 at 6:04 am

came from someplace else….I have lived here all my life…I think, I like it here.

6. Refuge of last-chancer weirdos and jerks of all stripes. In my backyard, that tends to mean oilmen, citrus barons, hotel magnates, lifestyle nazis, and paranoid suburbians.

7. then to Oregon, SF and back to LA then back to Oregon,up and down the Pacific coast. I love it. Secretly wish the country would just fall apart and bio regions would emerge. Could solve a lot!

8. That’s just the West.  I was born and lived half of my life in Colorado.  What about Wyoming (my other half)…..I know Dick Cheney is from there but we just can’t wish it away 😉

9. Hope that helps.

10. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• fatdave on October 21, 2007 at 10:54 pm

in Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire – UK. I was born in Doncaster-UK, schooled in Sheffield-UK and have also lived and worked in Germany.

To answer your next question….slightly rippled with a flat underside.

11. rather large, hairy and ill kept.

don’t know when I was born…I don’t remember cause I was rather young then.

Comments have been disabled.