Fuck George Bush

I was thinking about Editorial Policies this morning. I had two choices, well three….I chose the third one. I think its important to let folks know where you stand on like, issues and stuff.

Todays Issue:

Photobucket

The first choice would be stating my own “editorial policies,” the second stating the editorial policies of Docudharma as my own. But since we are a community that didn’t seem right. And since we are a community that seeks diversity of thought and opinion, it wouldn’t really be accurate and might piss some folks of.

The third way was to FIND Docudharma: The Community!‘s Editorial policy through consensus….what it is we can all agree on as a community. Hmm, I thought, maybe if I publish a series of statements and polls regarding policies on various issues, we can narrow it down some.

I think this one is safe, but who knows?. Let’s give it a run up the old flagpole and see how we do!

Note: This is a very very very serious subject and poll. So very serious that I didn’t even use commas in between all those verys! (I find commas to be lacking in gravitas)PLEASE do not turn this into some pinko liberal tree hugging anti torture anti war blogger snarky hate a thon! (note lack of commas) (AND hyphens!)

All suggestions/positions that disagree with the basic statement will be correlated and published as part of a NEW editorial policy finding and poll. An instant runoff kinda deal…..IF enough people disagree that the editorial position of Docudharma towards George Bush should be: Fuck Him!

A quick synopsis of George Bush’s positions on the issues of the day (to refresh your memory)  follows:
  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is the Pony/Pie/Hide rating system too cutsie?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

88 comments

Skip to comment form

1. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. please

• on September 18, 2007 at 5:05 pm
  3. I thought I read somewhere where you said the front posters couldn’t curse?

And yet you propose an official editorial policy, a RULE if you will, that this will be the ‘Fuck George Bush’ site.

So is the no swearing by FP rule superceded by the obvious correlation between the words ‘Fuck’ and ‘George Bush’?

Since it’s so obvious, does the word ‘Fuck’ in ‘Fuck George Bush’ no longer count as a swear word?

Am I going on and on about this because I love typing ‘Fuck George Bush’ so much that I can’t stop myself?

Signed,

Looking for Answers

PS – Fuck George Bush.

4. You couldn’t pay me enough.

• d3n4l1 on September 18, 2007 at 5:11 pm

Thats my tag image!

• SallyCat on September 18, 2007 at 5:12 pm

• pfiore8 on September 18, 2007 at 5:12 pm

FUCKING agreement

phew… and thank god

5. Convict & confiscate, sure.

Fuck? Eeeewwww. Yukky.

Hey, if I were in charge, I’d even make posting pictures of the guy a bannable offense. Unless well-pixillated, or possibly featuring an orange jumpsuit…

• sbdenmon on September 18, 2007 at 5:29 pm

Not even for you, buhdy, no matter how nicely you ask.

• SallyCat on September 18, 2007 at 5:31 pm

should be our official policy…my .25 worth…

I’m calling Pelosi’s SF office today to say so.  Then I’ll be calling my rep ~ Lynn Woolsey ~ and thanking her for always voting against the war and funding.

6. Her dad prefers the Jeff Gannon-types anyway.

But how can we fuck Bush worse than Cheney does every night when he comes in drunk wearing his wife beater stained with pizza grease and beer and demands that George eat pretzels.

Pretzels made of ticks at that.

So while we are fucking Bush, we shouldn’t forget to give Cheney a reach around.

7. I thought 0(“-“)0 to be a barnyard roster strutting around the barnyard so full of SHIT that the chickenhawk were the only things that would go near, because real chickens could not stand the smell
      ^  ^
    <*0*>
    ……..PU

8. Or even “Fuck george w. bush” with a lower-case b…Capital letters should only be used for proper nouns, and there isn’t anything proper about bush…except maybe that he’s a proper Asshole.

• DWG on September 18, 2007 at 7:36 pm

I firmly believe that fornication should be pleasurable.  Can’t we just waterboard him or throw him in jail?

• robodd on September 18, 2007 at 7:54 pm

or rather the empty suit of a much bigger movement.  You know, let’s not forget to fuck them too.

• fatdave on September 18, 2007 at 8:59 pm

as used in Gas n’ Oil with Rove impaled on a following spindle having been force fed with something having a vast expansion factor when in contact with liquid. And that is just for the foreplay.

• pfiore8 on September 18, 2007 at 5:50 pm

another good question

Comments have been disabled.