Dennis Kucinich: Who Are These People?

( – promoted by buhdydharma )

The question which begged to be asked!

The answer? Both Democrats and Republicans. Both neoliberals and neoconservatives. Those who profiteer from war and those who profiteer by our industrial collapse. It’s a whole lot of ’em.

Is the Pony/Pie/Hide rating system too cutsie?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

26 comments

Skip to comment form

• dkmich on June 10, 2009 at 11:43 pm

I can’t believe that this country isn’t ready for a third party.   Ignoring such a huge mandate for “change” just has to be suicidal.   The next time he runs, he will have my vote.

• publicv on June 11, 2009 at 11:45 pm

corporations.  They own it all.  They are not American.  They are citizens of the world.

• Edger on June 12, 2009 at 12:06 am

Who does he think he is?

Christ. He’s so disconnected from reality that next thing you know if he keeps on spouting his delusions he’ll want to stop poisoning the atmosphere and raping the environment, for chrissakes.

What an nut.

• Viet71 on June 12, 2009 at 12:30 am

Simple:  Obama, through Rahm.

When will everyone catch on that Obama sees EVERYTHING as a political issue?

1. think they are? I’m becoming more convinced that the blogs on the internet have been heavily infiltrated to spread information trying to hold the progressive internet movement down.  No this place mind you, but the more I read and learn, the more some things don’t make sense.

• rb137 on June 12, 2009 at 3:21 am

I mean — I’m too broke and powerless to be one in practice. I hope I’m not one by ideology but too ignorant to realize…

I really like Kucinich, though.

• kj on June 12, 2009 at 3:48 am

i have always loved dennis.

2. He’s short!

His wife is taller than he is!

He’s got a weird name,not a funny name (I could live with funny),a weird name. Sounds Polish,really! Archy Bunker would not like that!

He’s a treehugger, for the love of mike!

Seriously, if the blogs throw their weight behind Dennis  he could be ours next time. Think how much money and man hours we put behind Obama and for what!

If I don’t see a change by the end of the year I’ll take my ball and go home or maybe to Mexico.

Comments have been disabled.